Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter on the Cod

Every year Akiko and I come out to Cape Cod for Christmas. Akiko flies back to Japan to spend New Years with her family and I stay in Brewster to enjoy New Years with family and friends here. I like winter in Cape Cod better than any other season. The place is empty, the air is fresh and whether it is snowy or sunny the scenery is great.



Sandy Neck - I did a walk with Akiko and Pop here a couple of days after Christmas. Passed this hunting shack that made for some pretty neat pictures. I will hopefully go back again to get some more pics of the other hunting camps.









Truro Coast (Atlantic Side) - I did a walk here with Pop the day before New Year's Eve. Didn't take any pictures while walking in the dunes - mostly because we were concentrating on finding and staying on the trail. Did snap a couple of pics of the so called Bog House and Pop horsing around. As Pop said, "Mind the top step." N. Pamet Rd.








No comments:

Post a Comment